August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!

It was my sisters Birthday at the end of June. I really wanted her card to be something special. So I decided to incorporate photo's of her and her family with Ella.
Liz had made me a lovely 12 x 12 fold out Scrap Page when I was in Brisbane at the end of May, which was very special. This was one of the items that demonstrators made at Convention in Canberra in early May. Some demonstrators have since been running classes on these scrap pages.
So I decided to make an 8 x 8 fold out scrap page and incorporate photo's of my sisters family with Ella when they visited earlier in the year and to effectively turn it into a card.
I think the beautiful Designer Series Paper (DSP) help to make these projects something really special, there are some lovely designs and they all coordinate beautifully with the cardstock and inks.
Stamp set: Sweet Stems, Crazy for Cupcakes, Short & Sweet
Ink: Rose Red
Cardstock: Rose Red & Pretty in Pink
DSP: Raspberry Tart
Ribbon Pretty in Pink
Punches: Round Scallop, Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment