May 31, 2009
Above is my contribution to the challenge.... with Mothers Day being in May I decided to make a Card for mum. Those who have met my mum know that “I am just like my mum” and I do think I am very lucky.
Card : Barely Banana, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
DSP: Spring Flowers (07/08 Catalogue)
Stamps: Greetings Eight (09/10 Catalogue)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Punches: Scallop Edge
Ribbon: Chocoloate Grosgrain
The edges of the very vanilla card have been distressed using craft scissors and then mounted on the old olive card using Stampin' Dimensionals. The old olive card has been mounted on the Designer Series Paper (DSP) using Stampin' Dimensionals.
May 6, 2009
To give you an opportunity to get the creative juices flowing I thought I would create a Monthly Challenge. The winner of the monthly challenge will receive a $10 Stampin' Up! credit redeemable with me.
The Challenge Outline is:
- At the beginning of each month I will announce the Challenge Theme
- Your entry must have at least two (different) Stampin' Up! elements to be eligible for the monthly prize
ie. cardstock, punches, stamps, ink, embelishments, designer series paper, ribbon etc.
- for example the use of cardstock and an SU stamped image qualifies
- the use of 2 different colours of SU cardstock and no other SU products does not qualify.
- Your entry must be received by the 25th of each month.
- To submit your entry please send two digital photo's to the above email address and details of SU items used
- The winning entry and winners name will be posted on the blogspot on the last day of each month.
- The prize of a $10 Stampin' Up credit is valid for 12 months and redeemable with me at anytime during those 12 months
- Photo's of all other entries will also be posted on the blog.
- If only 1 entry is received in a given month then that person is the monthly winner
- If no entries are received in a given month then the $10 prize money will go towards the paperANGELS chosen charity the "Mater Mothers Bereavement Fund".
When the winning entry is posted I will also post what I have made that month that fits the Challenge Theme.
May 2, 2009
I love 1st Birthday parties. The adults make a fuss and the dear little ones are not quite sure what is going on.... except that they are the center of attention and loving it! Here are another couple of 1st Birthday cards I made for Ella's little friends.