May 31, 2009

May Challenge

Unfortunately I did not receive any entries for the May Challenge..... “A card for her”. Not to worry, I know everyone is busy, so I have just kick started my pool for the Mater Mothers Bereavement Foundation...... it has it's first $10 in it.


Above is my contribution to the challenge.... with Mothers Day being in May I decided to make a Card for mum. Those who have met my mum know that “I am just like my mum” and I do think I am very lucky.

SU Products:
Card : Barely Banana, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
DSP: Spring Flowers (07/08 Catalogue)
Stamps: Greetings Eight (09/10 Catalogue)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Punches: Scallop Edge
Ribbon: Chocoloate Grosgrain

The edges of the very vanilla card have been distressed using craft scissors and then mounted on the old olive card using Stampin' Dimensionals. The old olive card has been mounted on the Designer Series Paper (DSP) using Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment