February 20, 2010

Be Our Valentine


Valentine's Day was the perfect opportunity to try out my new punch and "I {heart} Hearts" stamp set when making a Card for Sam from both Ella and I. Fortunately the punch and stamp set arrived a few days before Valentines Day.

I used a white pen to write on the inside of the card.... I always like to let Ella write (have a little scribble) on the inside of cards we send particularly when she has helped me to make them in the first place.

Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate*, Very Vanilla, Kraft
Ink: Purely Pomegranate*
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Wonderful Words (retired)
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Double Stitch Ribbon*, Crimper, Hear to Heart Punch

*Purely Pomegranate is a retired "in colour" from 2008/2009 Catalogue...still one of my favourite colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment