July 27, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday!



It was my nephew Tristan's 9th Birthday earlier this month. I thought a nice bright card would do the trick and I really wanted to incorporate my new stamp set Crazy for Cupcakes . Then I remebered the card Leonie had made for her son's 9th Birthday (http://stampandscrapinheaven.blogspot.com/2009/05/keagans-9th-birthday.html), this card became was my inspiration..... a classic CASE! Thanks Leonie
Stamp Set: Crazy for Cupcakes, Big Deal Alphabet
Card: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Real Red
DSP: East Coast Prep (2008 - 2009 Catalogue)
Ribbon: Tempting Turquoise 1/4 " (6.4mm) Grosgrain

Tristan loved his card, I think the quote was “it's pretty cool Aunty Fi”. The letters and cupcake have been stamped in Real Red and mounted on Tempting Turquoise Card Stock. They have then been mounted on on the Real Red Card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment